Four drafts, 46 angry letters, and 3 third-year medical school rotations later—and the sequel to Zero Sight is finally off to the cutting room floor. Sorry for the delays, peeps. I was learning how to suture.
- It's 167,000 words pre-edits
- It continues from where Zero Sight left off
- It's bloodier (thank you, surgery)
- It's brainier (thank you, neuro)
- It's nuttier (thank you, psych)
Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to go enjoy a beer.
P.S. Too bad about that lug head's boney shoulder...you can almost the Fiefs.